1. Information we collect automatically
Automatically collected information is used to locate, identify and contact you. It also consists of following details:
- Contact Details like name, username, address, phone number, email address, etc. that allow us to get in touch with you.
- Card transaction details like your debit or credit card number, time and date of transaction and other transaction details that help us get a better idea of your transaction preferences.
- Information regarding your interaction with Arabian Noons Visa like details collected when you:
- Contact us
- Take part in our promotions
- Use our website, app, products or services
- Participate in offers, marketing scenarios, etc.
2. Personal details we collect
- Cases when we collect information from you is when you register in our website, sign up for our newsletter or take part in any of our promotions. Other instances we collect details from you is when your contact us regarding customer service necessities or interact with us online via our website.
- Personal information is gathered from outside sources regarding your transaction data, etc. from our providers, merchants, your card issuer and other third-party agents.
- Information is collected from public sources (like social media websites, Facebook, twitter, etc.) when you interact with us through them. If permitted by the site’s service terms, details are collected from your profile to enhance our data records.
All the data collected from you is treated as personal information that help us to locate, identify and contact you.
3. How we use personal information
Your personal details will be used to:
- Enhance the website experience
- Authorize your payment transactions via card as well as authentication purposes.
- Customize your product or service
- Provide you with the services or products, customer service reasons, account handling, etc.
- Provide you with packages, promotions, offers that might be of your interest.
- Conduct surveys, competitions and loyalty programs
- Get a better understanding of how you utilize our products, services and content for product development necessities and to personalize offers.
- Manage day-to-day business needs like website administration, fraud prevention, account management, etc.
4. Why personal information is shared withothers
We may share your personal details due to the following reasons:
- With the merchants, third party vendors and financial institutions with regards to transaction processing, fraud management, other related reasons and to comply with the law.
- With service providers who are bound by contract or law to guard your personal details and use them as per our instruction.
- When legally permitted to protect our or other’s rights, property and safety. Personal information will be divulged when required to do so legally in cases of fraud, theft, etc.
5. Cookies and other data collection technologies
When you visit our site or interact with our email newsletters and online ads, certain information will be automatically collected using technology such as server logs, cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools and web beacons. The information collected in such a way is widely used in a non-identifiable manner without any relation to personal or sensitive details. For instance, details collected about our website users are utilized to get a better idea of the website traffic patterns.
6. Social Media interactions and online ads
Our websites may authorize you to interact with others and us via Facebook, twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. We may also gather details from public sources as permitted by the site’s service terms. Please read the privacy terms of social media platforms for a better understanding of their information sharing terms.
Online ads will be displayed while using sites like Facebook and google. These sites help us to customize the ads that are displayed. Personal information is not shared by us, but these sights may collect details regarding the individuals who respond to our ads.
7. Information you can choose to share
Arabian Noons Visa website provides you with choices in how you utilize our information and how we interact with you. Taking part in our programs and promotions is voluntary. You can opt out of receiving newsletters, marketing emails, text messages, etc.
8. Information access and update
If you have an online account on Arabian Noons Visa website you can sign in to your account to edit, access or update your private information. You can also update your information by getting in touch with us. We comply with all applicable rules regarding information access and update.
9. International money transfers
Arabian Noons Visa Office is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE and operates an international payment system with service providers situated in different parts of the world. Due to this, your personal details may be shared, stored or processed in other countries that may have different data protection laws. However, we ill protect your information with the applicable law and this privacy notice.
10. Information security
We use advanced physical, technological and administrative protection methods to safeguard your sensitive details from illegal access or loss. Encryption technologies are used while transmitting sensitive details. Your information will be stored with us for as long as the information is required for the purposes mentioned above or for a period that is permitted or required by law.
12. Contact Us
Get in touch with us by visiting our office at P.O Box 51564, Al Muroor Road (opposite Mashriq bank), Abu Dhabi, UAE, calling us at 0000000000000 or emailing us at email@example.com