Expatriates living in UAE who want to bring their family members and friends for a visit or travelers visiting UAE can now get in touch with ArabianNoons visa team for their United Arab Emirates tourist visa. There are many ways to get visas, but we provide the cheapest tourist visa to UAE and are one of the leading visit visa Abu Dhabi travel agency. Keep reading to know most useful information about the UAE visa types, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
Details in brief:
Tourist visas to United Arab Emirates (UAE Tourist visa prices)
- 14 days visa 299 AED
- 30 days visa 315 AED
- 90 days visa 825 AED
(visa in hand just in 5- 20 hours)
- 14 days visa 540 AED
- 30 days visa 580 AED
- 90 days visa 1070 AED
- 30 days visa 1100 AED
- 90 days visa 2100 AED
(visa in hand just in 5- 20 hours)
- 30 days visa 1400 AED
- 90 days visa 2400 AED
*UAE visit visa fees also the same as UAE tourist visa
UAE Tourist visa processing time
Normal visa applications
- Dubai tourist visa 2- 4 working days
- Abu Dhabi tourist visa 2-3 working days
- Sharjah tourist visa 2-4 working days
UAE emergency visa processing
- Dubai tourist visa 8-18 hours
- Abu Dhabi tourist visa 5- 18 hours
- Sharjah tourist visa 8-24 hours
Tourist visa requirements in UAE
Documents for UAE visa
- Applicant passport clear scan copy (colour)
- Applicants photo (passport size, white background)
- Guarantor resident visa
- Additional documents you may need to submit
- If a kid, birth certificate (English or Arabic translation)
- If spouse, Marriage certificate (English or Arabic translation)
- Pakistani nationals must submit the Passport’s signature page
- If any changes have been made to the details in the passport (e.g. Name change after marriage, change of occupation, etc.) the page with corrected details should also be submitted
Eligibility to apply UAE Tourist visa
- Individual applicant should be at-least 18 years or above age (Certain nationalities 20 years and above)
- Child applicants should accompany a parent application along with the application
- Passport validity minimum 6 months
- Morocco passport, females age 31 and above are only eligible to apply UAE visa (conditions apply)
How Arabian Noon’s process your tourist visa to U.A.E to visit United Arab Emirates cities?
Once you decided, reach Arabian Noons visa team and tell your concern, discuss with the team and just be ready with pre-preparations. You can call, WhatsApp, Email or physically visit our office. Our UAE visa service is Just a 3-step process and then your visa in Hand!
How Arabian Noons visa team process your UAE tourist visa?
The following 5 steps are always followed and remain the same when applying for a Dubai visa, Abu Dhabi visa or UAE visa.
- Get in touch with us. You can apply for a visa by visiting our office, contacting us via email, WhatsApp or simply by calling us. Mention the type of visa you require and any other important details that are related to the visa (e.g. Previous UAE visa rejection history, etc.) so that our representative can advise you accordingly)
You can ask questions as much as you can regarding your doubts about the UAE Tourist visas at this time and make all the things clear
- Submit the required documents. All documents should be submitted in soft copy as we don’t require any hard copy. Make sure the scanned copies are clear and colored. Our representative will check the documents and confirm if they are suitable for the process.
- Make the payment. You can pay through any of the supported payment methods. You can pay at our office by cash, deposit to our account or online/ online bank transfer or payment via secured online payment link using credit card/ debit card.
- Processing. Since all visa application procedures are made online, we will sponsor your visa and update you about the application status each time. We are not another company you just take the money and disappear. Arabian Noon’s team will always be in touch with you throughout the visa process and let you know what is going on from beginning to end
- Visa ready notification & Visa ready e-mail. - Yes, now it’s all done. We will e-mail the Make sure to check the visa copy carefully once again when we send you the e- visa copy, check is everything typed as per the passport correctly without spelling mistakes. If there is any typing error let us know as soonest to correct it and make sure all is well.
UAE tourist visa services detail information
What are the new visit visa rules in UAE 2019?
Since daily we are getting heaps of inquiries on UAE visit visas, hope article will help to find the most accurate updates on visa regulations in UAE.
- From 2018 onwards:
- the Abu Dhabi immigration provides transit visa services for a cheaper price as compared to other emirates.
- Travelers applying for a pre-arrival UAE visit visa between June and September can get their children’s visa free of charge from the UAE immigration department.
- Inside country visa renewal made the visitor’s visa extension much easier without worrying about any overstay exit out of UAE
- Individuals from countries eligible for an on-arrival visa to UAE can get their visas stamped in any of the UAE entry ports (airports, seaport or land border checkpoints) without any cost. Depending on the nationality, individuals will receive a 30-day or 90-day on arrival visa. New visa rules in UAE 2018 for Indian passport holders with valid EU resident visa, UK resident visa and USA visa are also eligible for a 14-day UAE on-arrival visa. This UAE visit visa rule in 2019 also continues as the same till the next update. Some rumors say that Dubai immigration department hoping to open On-arrival visas for all Indian passport holders which means Indians will no need pre-applied Dubai visa. But still this hasn’t been confirmed by any relevant UAE authorities and still all Indians has to apply visit visa to arrive UAE.
- The GDRFA has become the main visa processing entity with sub divisions in every Emirate allowing applicants to apply through any of the 7 immigration offices.
- Since Dubai Expo 2020 is close approaching, the Dubai and Abu Dhabi Immigration departments will implement more flexible rules to cater to the mass of tourists expecting to visit UA
What is the use of each UAE Visit visa types?
1) 96 Hour Transit visa
Visa Validity: 14 days from date of issue
Especially necessary for travelers who are not eligible for a UAE on-arrival visa, the 96-hour UAE transit visa are great for travelers with a long layover in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. UAE transit visa holders are permitted to enter UAE and a stay of not more than 96 hours. If you are staying UAE more than 96 hours, then you should obtain 14 days tourist visa not 96 hours transit visa.
What are the documents needed to apply for a Dubai transit visa?
The applicant should submit the following for a hassle-free visa process:
- Approved return air ticket
- Passport size photo
- Clear scanned copies of:
- Passport front page
- Passport back page (certain nationalities only)
- If visited Dubai before, passport page showing the UAE exit seal
2) Single Entry UAE visa
Visa Validity: 60 days from date of issue
This type of visa is recommended for visitors planning to stay in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or any other UAE emirate. Individuals travelling for holiday purposes, to visit family members, attend meetings and conferences can opt for a single-entry Dubai or Abu Dhabi tourist visa. GCC nationals (excluding Qatari nationals) and nationals of on-arrival eligible countries don’t have to apply for this visa as they get a visa on-arrival. Depending on the number of days you wish to spend in UAE you can choose a:
- 14-day single-entry tourist visa
- 30-day single entry tourist visa
- 90-day single entry tourist visa
3) Multiple Entry UAE visa
Visa Validity: 60 days from date of issue
Multiple entry visas are ideal for travelers who visit UAE numerous times within a short duration. Especially convenient for business people and any other frequent visitors to Dubai or Abu Dhabi, the multiple entry visa is a time and cost saving alternative to applying for many visas. There are two types of multiple entry visas:
- 30-day multiple-entry tourist visa (the holder can enter or exit Dubai, Abu Dhabi or other Emirate any number of times within the 30 day stay period)
- 90-day multiple-entry tourist visa (the holder can enter or exit UAE numerous times within the 90 day stay period)
4) Urgent UAE visa
Visa Validity: 60 days from date of issue
Individuals who need to make an emergency visit to UAE or need a last moment visa can choose the emergency visa service. By paying an additional fee you can receive a visa within a few hours. The types of urgent visas are:
- 14 days, 30 days or 90 days Single-entry UAE visa (If you apply for an emergency Abu Dhabi visa then you might get it within 4 to 5 hours whereas a Dubai visa might take 12 to 15 hours depending on the immigration department)
- 30 days or 90 days Urgent Multiple entry visa (an emergency visa of this category can be obtained within 24 to 36 hours)
Reasons of UAE tourist visa rejection
Getting news of a rejected visa is always depressing as it hinders your plans. What makes it even worse is the non-refundable visa fee. But visa rejections are usually influenced by few causes, most of which can be corrected before applying. Let’s look at them:
- Unclear passport of applicanthandwritten passports or damaged passports with unreadable details- This is why we are always asking you to provide us clear, scanned copies of your passport
- Passport having a validity less than 6 month
- Previous visa rejection history (if you have applied from different provider and your visa was rejected please mention when applying with us so that we can cancel the rejected tourist visa before applying again to increase the chances of visa getting approved. Also, I you have applied resident visa application or got your resident visa application rejected before the new tourist visa are some of the important information they you must share with us before submitting the tourist visa application. Then only we can help you how exactly to get the new visa approved.)
- Similarity in names to a person who has been blacklistedor Absconded
- Underage travelers – A child applicant visa application without a parent’s application will lead to rejection in normal UAE visa procedure
- Certain nationalities age restrictions – (ex: Moroccan females below 31 years, Pakistani ladies below 20 years)
- Over age applicants (whose age is above 80 or 85 depending on nationality. During the month of Ramadan even 75 years applicants’ visas might get rejected)
- Criminal records in UAE and in any other country (UAE CID check and security check identify those who has criminal records in the UAE or any other country in UAE)
- Immigration officers mistake(The visa process consists of both online system and human involvement. However the visa approval committee officer may reject your visa by mistake may too possible as per our previous experiences
- Typo errors of name, passport number, Place of birth ( (Typo error are the typing mistake of the typist in the immigration department while entering your application in the immigration system, there can spelling mistakes in English typing as well as Arabic typing- This is why once you receive the approved UAE Tourist visa copy, carefully must check is everything typed correctly as per your passport, if not make sure to notify the company / person who applied visa for you)
Reasons of why you may not have allowed to travel even if you have an UAE tourist visa?
- When passport number mentioned on the UAE visa and your current passport number are not similar (UAE visas has 60 days validity to enter the country, so meantime after getting visa if you renew your passport your new passport number and the number in the visa will be different. So, still I you travel with a visa issued for the old passport, there is a high chance of stopping you at the immigration of the airport that you have departure flight)
- When you haven’t updated OK TO BOARD
Most of the passenger carrying Flights from Asian countries to United Arab Emirates require OK to board PRN update in the system that allows the passenger to board in without any issue. If the passenger ticket has been booked from UAE only this update will be required.
Usually the Airlines that require Ok to Board to UAE flights are:
- Air India
- Air India express
- Sri Lankan Airlines
- Fly Dubai
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
Until 2016, a visit visa could be changed into a resident visa (by status change) whereas a tourist visa could not be able changed without exiting the country. As of now, there is no difference between a tourist or visit visa, so you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
The overall governing body of issuing visas in the UAE is the General Directorate of Residence and Foreign Affairs. Every emirate has an immigration department which issues visas (Dedicated and separate GDRFA, but all GDRFA interconnect together)
So, if an individual applies through the Abu Dhabi immigration, they will receive an Abu Dhabi issued UAE visa. The only difference between the visas is the location of the visa approval committee, visa processing time (for certain nationalities Abu Dhabi visas are issued quickly) and the tourist visa price (it is regarded that the visit visa Abu Dhabi cost is lesser than the price of a Dubai visa)
A Sharjah tourist visa is applied through the Sharjah Immigration department and approved by the visa approval committee in Sharjah. The visa will show that it has been issued by the Sharjah Immigration department and the cost of a Sharjah visa is regarded to be cheaper than a Dubai or Abu Dhabi visa while the processing time may take longer.
Yes, just by applying through any specific emirate you are not limited to enter only within that airport. You can enter through any of the UAE airports if you have a valid Sharjah visa
No, since individuals can’t work with a tourist visa, a common profession depending on the applicant’s age is stated when applying for the visa. If customer wants their true profession to be mentioned in the field, please state your request while applying for the visa as no profession related documents we may ask to process tourist visa unless you specified
Visa validity is the duration within which you must enter UAE. If you fail to enter the country within the validity period, your visa will be automatically cancelled, and you will have to apply for a new one. Some people misunderstand the visa validity as the period of time allowed stay in UAE. But as per the UAE immigration department issued visa format visa validity means not length of time allowed to stay in UAE but it is the duration of time allowed to enter UAE from the date of visa is being approved and issued
- Transit visa validity 14 days from date of issue
- All other visas 60 days from date of issue (30 days, 90 days, multiple entry visas)
In your visa copy there will be a field called Visa Validity next to the entry permit number
No, individuals holding Qatari passports are banned from entering the UAE at the moment and not allowed UAE visa free entry for Qatari citizens
Yes, if the individual holds a passport of an on-arrival eligible country then no visa is needed. Pre-arrival visa country passport holders should apply for a UAE visit visa before entering the UAE.
The Immigration is usually busy during peak season (October to April) and has fewer working hours during Ramadan. So, if your date of travel coincides with any of these durations it is best to apply at least 45 days ahead (as visa validity is usually 60 days). If you have no trouble waiting, then you can apply at these times or any time you prefer.
Yes, Egyptian and Jordanian males or females need to be above 21 years of age to travel alone. Moroccan females should be 31 years and above.
This restriction is due to many cases of human trafficking. Yes, Pakistani females travelling alone below the age of 20 years will face visa rejection
Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and KSA nationals can enter the UAE by showing their GCC national card or passport at any of UAE’s land borders, seaports or airports to get an on-arrival 30-day visa for free.
Only Indian nationals who have a valid EU resident Visa, UK resident visa or USA visa are eligible for a 14 day on-arrival visa. Indian passport holders who don’t fulfill this requirement have to obtain a pre-arrival visa before entering the UAE.
The Dubai visa for US green card holders permits the individual to stay for a duration of 30 days.
Yes, Dubai is regarded as one of the world’s safest cities to travel and live in
Unmarried couples living together must be careful as UAE is against this kind of behavior
If you hold a UK passport then you are eligible for a 30 day on-arrival visa. Otherwise,you will have to apply for a visa even if you are visiting from UK.
P.O.Box: 4333, Al Saada Road, Al Mushrif, Abu Dhabi City, Abu Dhabi (Landmark: Near Um Amar School)
Google map :https://bit.ly/2CnL1Jq
Overstaying is staying in UAE for more than your permitted duration of stay. Individuals who have overstayed are charged an extra fine for every extra day they stay and need to settle the payment to be able to exit the UAE.
Yes, you can get marry. If you are Muslim can marry at the Judicial department (Court)o respective emirate city. If you are a non – Muslim you can get registered your marriage in respective consulate / embassy in the UAE
No, any individual caught working under a tourist visa will be penalized. If you wish to work in UAE, you must make a status change from tourist visa to resident visa.